Digital Marketing Resources > United States Public Libraries
Themes and Timely Resources
Kanopy Branded Resources
Use Canva to Customize
- Womens’ History
Click on the links below to be redirected to our fully customizable templates on Canva. Create a free account to get started! This toolkit includes:
- Social Media: Featuring Sisters of Selma
- Social Media: Featuring Anita, RGB, and Sisters of Selma
- Social Media: Featuring Movie Grid #1
- Social Media: Featuring Movie Grid #2
Need help customizing artwork?
Sign up to receive our Marketing Academy Guide for tips on how to make the most of this artwork.
Office hours are here
Every Friday we walk through the latest marketing challenges and library successes.
Digital Toolkit Archive
- Women’s Suffrage Centennial
- Democracy in Action
- 31 Days of Horror (Halloween)
- Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15 – October 15, 2020)
- Suicide Prevention Day (September 10, 2020)
- End of Summer Programming Guide
A digital toolkit that marks the last few national celebrations of the summer, including National Book Lovers Day, World Humanitarian Day and National Women’s Equality Day.
This toolkit includes:
- Programming Guide
- Social Media Images
- Pride Month: The Future is Now
- Summer Reading: Imagine Your Story (Kanopy Kids)
- Spring 2020 Toolkit & Programming Guides